Grip and rip.
Replace the hand-me-down gloves you've been riding in for a while now with a pair that aren't yet dirt-caked and that, more importantly, are sized to fit your hands. Fox Racing's Ripley Gel Glove is minimal and streamlined, with just enough subtle padding along the palm to help lessen fatigue when you're out exploring new singletrack all day long. Silicone fingertip printing gives you clean dexterity when you're shifting and braking, and touchscreen-compatible threads on the thumb and index fingers make it easy to snap mid-ride shots of memorable scenery without falling behind the pack.
- Cushion your hands without adding bulk on your long rides
- Streamlined glove built with moisture wicking fabric
- Silicone finger printing improves grip in the cockpit
- Touchscreen-compatible threads allow you to stay in touch
- Hook-and-loop strap lets you dial in the right fit
- Sweat wipe on thumb helps you keep your face dry