Grip and rip.
Replace the hand-me-down gloves you've been riding in for a while now with a pair that aren't yet dirt-caked and that, more importantly, are sized to fit your hands. Fox Racing's Ripley Gel Glove is minimal and streamlined, with just enough subtle padding along the palm to help lessen fatigue when you're out exploring new singletrack all day long. Silicone fingertip printing gives you clean dexterity when you're shifting and braking, and touchscreen-compatible threads on the thumb and index fingers make it easy to snap mid-ride shots of memorable scenery without falling behind the pack.
- Cushion your hands without adding bulk on your long rides
- Streamlined glove built with moisture wicking fabric
- Silicone finger printing improves grip in the cockpit
- Touchscreen-compatible threads allow you to stay in touch
- Hook-and-loop strap lets you dial in the right fit
- Sweat wipe on thumb helps you keep your face dry
View more Women's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
|Hand Length||7.2 - 7.4in
|7.4 - 7.6in
|7.6 - 7.9in
|7.9 - 8.1in
|8.1 - 8.3in
|8.3 - 8.6in
8.6 - 8.8in
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-8||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the fullest part of the hand not including the thumb. If you're right handed, use your right hand and vice versa.
- Socks are measured in US Men's shoe sizes.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
These gloves are awesome! They are really comfortable. and keep my hands nice and comfortable/safe while riding. the gel on the palms is incredibly comfortable, especially for those bumpy long rides. the material is breathable but im not sure im completely sold on the "touch screen compatible" feature. Didn't seem to work very well for me, but that is definitely not the end of the world. the Velcro closure around the wrist is perfect and keeps those gloves in place!