Rawtec Pro Tight
Layering up for a rowdy DH day takes a lot of planning. You've got to toss on the right body armor, the right liner short, the right baggies — and heaven forbid you forget to toss on your knee protection before lacing up your shoes. FOX Racing's Rawtec Pro Tights simplify setup by combining hip protection, knee protection, and your liner short into one simple piece to slide on under your baggies, so you can take to the trail with a whole lot less planning of your outfit, and a whole lot more planning of which trails are packed with hero dirt today.
The Rawtec Pro Tights combine a pro-level Cytec chamois to cushion your sit bones, with MITI performance moisture management that actively wicks away sweat. The single piece construction packs in excellent breathability, so you don't have to bake on the trail, and skips the possibility for annoying gaps between shorts and knee pads. They use SuperFabric reinforcement at the knee that packs in tiny armor plates for abrasion protection that doubles as water proofing, while a removable F3 pad at the knee can be added for extra impact absorption, and taken out for easy washing. Welded hip pads ad a hit of coverage for hip-checks and encounters with overgrown branches.
- Get the most out of your ride with these multi-tasking tights
- Seamless welded hip protection takes the sting out of hip checks
- SuperFabric at knees uses tiny armor plates for abrasion protection
- 4-way stretch Italian fabric manages moisture and moves with you
- Removable knee pads make for easy washing after muddy rides
- Cytec pro-level chamois cushions sit bones on the ride
- Bonded construction with taped seams elevates durability