Why We Like The Ranger Wind Vest
When the weather is changing rapidly throughout the day, we don the Ranger Wind Vest from Fox Racing to stay prepared. It stuffs down to a tiny package inside its own interior pocket, and it's durable enough for everything from bikepacking to daily rides. Instant wind and water resistance guards against changing conditions, and hi-vis graphics enhance visibility for safe riding.
- The packable vest that meets us in the middle for variable conditions
- Fits in most bike jerseys for convenience
- Secure center front zip closure for adjustability
- Durable water repellent finish guards against dirt and debris
- Reflective logos enhance visibility for safety
- Elasticated armholes provide an easy and comfortable fit
- Item #FXRZ3HJ
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- 2 hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 4, 2022
Size and zipper issue
- I returned this product before using it
I purchased and received the Ranger Wind Vest - Men's. It's a very lightweight ripstop Cordura (seems like thin nylon) fabric without any layers or padding (except the belly pockets). Being so thin it's unclear to me how it can function well to protect from the wind but maybe it does very well. I'm returning because although 90% of the time I utilize medium size clothing, this medium size vest was too small. The length was good but with while wearing just a T-shirt it was quite too tight. On the Fox size chart I'm a clear Medium (5'10", 40" chest, 33" waist). Also, when trying to zip up the zipper keeps getting caught.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help