Why We Like The Fox Racing Ranger Wind Pullover Jacket
Whip it out when we need it, pack it away when we don't—we love the Fox Ranger Wind Pullover Jacket for its versatility and stylish design. Whether we use it to help cut through the wind, or to fend off a light drizzle, the Ranger Wind Pullover Jacket is a must-have in our pack. This anorak-style jacket features a four-way stretch polyester fabric for maximum mobility and has a DWR coating for water resistance. The hood fits over our helmets when the weather gets nasty, and the bottom hem has a drawcord so we can cinch it up to cut out the drafts. The large, zippered kangaroo-style front hand pocket doubles as a storage pouch that the jacket can neatly fold into when we don't need it anymore.
- Versatile anorak-style wind jacket with performance features
- Four-way stretch fabric with a DWR coating
- Helmet-compatible hood allows us to keep on riding through the weather
- Zippered kangaroo-style hand pocket doubles as a storage pouch for the jacket
- Drawcord lower hem cinches up to keep out the cold air
- Item #FXRZ3U0
- 89% polyester, 11% elastane, DWR treatment
- 1 zippered kangaroo
- cross-country, trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help