Ranger Water Glove
We know from first-hand experience, pardon the pun, that our digits are the first place we get cold on rides, and that's only exacerbated by the wet. The Fox Ranger Water Glove provides total water protection to keep you dry and toasty when your ride is on the damp side.
- Slim and toasty gloves for water-logged rides
- Waterproof fabric is topped with DWR treatment to shed wet
- Ax Suede waterproof palm provides tactile feel of bars, shifters
- Slip-on design is fuss free and easy to get off and on
- Conductive thread at index and thumb enable touchscreen use
- Item #FXR039X
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment [palm] AXsuede fleece
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 22, 2023
Not waterproof in rainy conditions
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I used the Fox Ranger Water glove today on a rainy ride. It was drizzling, not a downpour. My hands stayed dry for less than 30 minutes before both my palms and tops on my hands were saturated. Extremely disappointed with Fox on this product.
October 31, 2020
Definitely not waterproof
- I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are great for slightly chillier conditions and even some wind but are not even water resistant much less waterproof. You?ll be wringing the water out just the same as if you wore your summer gloves.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help