Baggies have their time and place, but sometimes you prefer a more streamlined fit, and Fox Racing's Ranger Tights deliver. These snug-fitting tights combine technology with style that passes on or off the bike, and while they may resemble frilly yoga pants, they're built to perform in demanding trail conditions. They start with a durable fabric that stretches with you, and pack in ultra-abrasion resistant panels at the knees to hold up to scuffles with low-hanging branches and brush. TruDri fabrics actively move sweat away from your body to keep you dry, while TruMotion panels add in all-way stretch so you can easily get way behind the saddle on the steeps. The lower legs are hit with additional panels of durable knit mesh to add breathability to the tights, so you can keep cool on long and punchy climbs.
- Sleek, but tough tights for when baggies don't cut it
- TruDri fabric panels actively move sweat away from body
- Move freely thanks to TruMotion all-way stretch fabric
- Ultra-abrasion resistant panels at knees hold up to the trail
- Zippered pockets store your gadgets and essentials
- Knit mesh on back of calf boosts ventilation to keep you cool
- Slim fit looks good both on and off the bike