Assert your trail dominance.
From Vancouver's famed North Shore to Moab's rocky mesas, the Fox Men's Ranger Short provides the robust durability and plush padding desired for spirited trail rides. Staying true to Fox Racing's trail lineage, the Ranger Short features a two-way mechanical stretch fabric of lightweight, breathable polyester. It sits right at the knee, with ample room to pedal and stretch out without it being baggy like a gravity-specific short.
Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is patterned to promote fluid movements while pedaling and descending, ensuring you're flexible while riding across technical terrain. The Ranger Short sports a detachable liner with an EVO chamois for a plush, shock-absorbing feel across jarring bumps and rugged outcroppings. Interior waistband adjustments provide a fine-tuned fit without it slipping off during rapid pedaling.
- Hit the dirt with this classic trail short
- Sits at knee for optimal coverage without being baggy
- Two-way mechanical stretch is lightweight, flexible
- Detachable liner with EVO chamois for plush padding
- Interior waist adjustments keep it from slipping off
- Roomy hand pockets offer post-ride versatility