For the heat.
Keeping sweat off the grips can be the difference between a successful day on the dirt and an embarrassing—no to mention costly—user error yard sale over the edge of an overcooked berm. By placing a layer of four-way stretch material against your hands, the Fox Racing Ranger Gel Short Gloves help ensure any sweat gets pulled off and jettisoned before it can cause slippery-hand syndrome. The high-grip palm is backed up with gel padding arrayed strategically to keep trail chatter to a minimum, and a soft wiping surface helps to mop up the evidence of the effort of grinding up a hill.
- Mountain bike gloves for hot summer days
- Moisture-managing material helps keep grip on point
- Compression-molded cuff secures the fit
- Padded, grippy palm ensures that you feel just enough of the trail
|Hand Length||7.2 - 7.4in
|7.4 - 7.6in
|7.6 - 7.9in
|7.9 - 8.1in
|8.1 - 8.3in
|8.3 - 8.6in
8.6 - 8.8in
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-8||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the fullest part of the hand not including the thumb. If you're right handed, use your right hand and vice versa.
- Socks are measured in US Men's shoe sizes.
Reviews & Community
Bought these gloves after I got the female version and they were way too small. I got a large in these and they were too big so I am returning them to get a smaller size. So far the fit is great and these will be a great addition to my mountain bike rides.
Great material, true to size
Very comfortable and resistant.