Free range groms.
For the little buddy in your life, grab a pair of the Fox Head Ranger Shorts for boys. Durable and comfy, these shorts will keep him ripping the trails in style and comfort. Like the adult version, the kids' Ranger Shorts are made from a polyester fabric with a range of stretch that seems to contradict the sturdiness. The leg openings are wide enough to accommodate knee pads, and the adjustable waistband will help with fit and comfort.
The shorts are equipped with a fully detachable liner that’s constructed from a light compression spandex and contains a youth-specific chamois built to provide the right amount of cushioning while managing moisture. Outside, the shorts are finished with two hand pockets and cargo pockets, one with a zipper closure and one with a flap closure, so they won't lose ride essentials on the trail.
View more Boys' Shorts
|Average Size||KS (4)||KM (5)|
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Decent for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34
This is a light, basic short. Medium length, not too baggy and the fabric has a little stretch to it. Hard to find a short like this with a liner for the price. They have a surf style fly (no zipper, just a flap of stretchy material), and there are not belt loops. The velcro waist adjustments are kind of flimsy, but do an ok job.
Unfortunately one of the buttons ripped out the second time I wore these, otherwise I would give 4 stars.