Why We Like The Ranger Pant
Built to add protection on the trail yet stylish enough for grabbing tacos with the crew after the ride, we use the Ranger Pants for riding in cooler weather. The stretchy fabric layup is super pedal-friendly, while the durable construction stands up to long shuttle days.
- Lightweight riding pants for riding in crisp fall weather
- Tapered leg design keeps the cuffs away from your chainring
- Performance fit eliminates excess material and enhances mobility
- Adjustable waist straps ensure the perfect fit
- Zippered thigh pocket secures an on-trail essential
- Synthetic fabric layup dries quickly and breathes with you
- Item #FXRZ3GZ
- 85% nylon, 9% polyester, 6% elastane
- adjustable straps
- 2 drop-in hand, 1 zippered thigh
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help