If your kid's self-chosen middle name is Shenanigans, he'll probably appreciate the tough versatility of Fox Racing's Ranger Boys' Jersey. The Ranger's straightforward polyester construction keeps him cool and dry, while the relaxed fit works with or without pads and the raglan sleeves provide the full range of motion he wants. There's even a zippered side pocket to keep his snacks close, and an internal glasses wipe to keep his shades or goggles spotless.
View more Boys' Jerseys
|Average Size||KS (4)||KM (5)|
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.