When it comes to full-finger gloves, comfort is typically stripped away by overheating. Knowing this, Fox Racing placed a special focus on lightweight materials that are able to effectively manage moisture. As a result, the back of the hand is made from a proprietary polyester blend that's highly breathable and quite effective at wicking away moisture. Accordingly, the micro-climate within the glove is kept consistently cool, so you can stay comfortable over the course of the ride.
Now, as for the aforementioned functionality, Fox Racing constructed the palm of the Ranger from two layers of Ax Suede Fit. This material is a synthetic leather that features a triple-helix fiber construction, meaning that minute fibers of spandex and polyester are tightly spun around a contracted polyester core fiber. As a result, the material is highly-resistant to abrasion, and given its partial spandex composition, this occurs without a detriment to the palms flexibility. And to enhance your grip even further, Fox added a silicone print over the fingers that are used for shifting and braking -- the middle and pointer.
To secure the fit of the glove, Fox placed a subtle hook-and-loop strap at the inside of the wrist.
- Combine comfort and function with Fox's go-to glove
- Lightweight materials boost moisture management, keep hands dry
- Breathable back of hand wicks perspiration outwards
- AxSuedeFit palm is durable, and stretches with you
- Synthetic suede holds up to abrasion and scuffs
- Silicone print improves feel when shifting and braking