While the Ranger is available in short-fingered and gel-free models, the Ranger Gel Gloves represent the most protective, most comfort-minded option in the line. They combine full finger coverage (crucial on tight trails lined with grasping brush) with pockets of gel padding that help absorb trail abuse travelling up through the bike.
The fingers are finished with silicone printing and thermally conductive panels, so they help keep you in touch with the brake levers while you're barreling over chunky terrain but won't impede touchscreen phone operation when you're capturing the view from the top.
- The most protective version of Fox's favorite trail gloves
- Gel palm padding takes the sting out of chattering singletrack
- High-stretch polyester construction for a low-profile fit
- Long fingers add coverage against grasping branches
- Compression cuff maintains a secure fit
- Soft wiping surface on thumb mops up, you know, stuff
- Textured fingertips grip brake levers and are touchscreen compatible