Ranger Fire Jacket
Some stay indoor bound when weather goes south, only getting their miles in by sitting on a trainer or hitting the gym, but you've never been one to let mother nature keep you inside. The Ranger Fire Jacket is built to keep you going on the trail when others have hung up their bike for the year, with soft fleece inside to trap in heat, and a burly shell that keeps wind and rain outside.
- A winter-savvy jacket to keep your riding on fire
- Brushed fleece interior is moisture-wicking and insulating
- Durable polyester shell cuts through gusts and showers
- Ergonomically placed pockets can be accessed with a pack on
- Elastic waist secures in place comfortably
- Drop-tail hem offers coverage on the bike