Ranger Dri-Release Long-Sleeve Jersey
Spring is here, and the lower elevation trails are drying out, but its still a little too chilly to go suns-out-guns-out on the trail, so toss on the Fox Racing Ranger Dri-Release Long-Sleeve Jersey. This light long-sleeve gives you the coverage you want when the temps haven't fully warmed up yet, without going overkill. It's built from DriRelease fabric that combines polyester and cotton for a balanced blend that feels as comfortable as your favorite worn-in band tee, but with the technical prowess that can handle moisture management and breathability, keeping you comfortable on the trail. DriRelease dries faster than cotton on its own, without looking like an overly technical jersey.
- A comfortable long-sleeve for early season rides
- DriRelease dries quickly, wicks sweat, and breathes
- Cotton content keeps the jersey feeling soft and relaxed
- Regular fit stays comfortable when you move in the saddle
- Casual appearance isn't as flashy as bold polyester jerseys