Item # FXR01WL
Fox Racing Ranger Cargo Print Short - Men's $67.46
Loud and aggressive, just like your riding.
Crank up the tunes before dropping into rowdy downhills and flowing switchbacks with the vibrant style of the Men's Ranger Cargo Print Short by Fox Racing. This ambitious trail short takes cues from your riding style, namely the ability to transition from smooth-buffed singletrack to rowdy park hits without skipping a beat. Its versatile design sits at the knee for optimal coverage without being overly baggy.
Midweight stretch fabric breathes well on those stifling summer rides, preventing overheating and the sweat-soaked feel that follows. Its fluid flexibility allows you to pedal quickly on climbs and throw stylish airs in the park. The detachable liner short offers a bit more support on longer rides with its EVO chamois absorbing the jarring sensation of bumpy trails and rock gardens. Roomy cargo pockets handily carry your smartphone and energy bars, so you can quickly switch tracks and refuel before dropping in for another lap.
- Vibrant short for all-mountain rides and downhills
- Midweight stretch fabric breathes well and flexes
- Detachable liner with EVO chamois for plush padding
- Roomy cargo pockets hold all your riding necessities
- Adjustable waist tabs for a secure, non-slip fit
- Sits at knee for multi-discipline versatility
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127cm)
|52 - 54in
(132.1 - 137.2cm)
(80 - 82.5cm)
(82.5 - 85.1cm)
(85.1 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 90.2cm)
(90.2 - 92.7cm)
(90.2 - 92.7cm)
(66 - 71.1cm)
(71.1 - 76.2cm)
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
(77.5 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 80cm)
(80 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 82.5cm)
(81.3 - 82.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Relaxed comfortable fit, adequate pockets, decent chamois, and lots of color options. What more could you want in a short? Oh yeah, and they are super durable. Great for all types of mountain riding.
The Fox Racing Ranger Cargo shorts are great for all purpose mountain bike riding. They are lighweight enough for cross country riding while at the same time being stylish and durable enough for riding the lifts and pointing the bike downhill. I like that the cargo pocket is large enough to easily fit a phone and wallet.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have several pairs of Rangers and love the cut and look. FYI recent redesign now has the cinch tabs in the front rather then the back. While this makes adjusting easier it has seemed to change their sizing a bit. I was wearing a 34 comfortably, but have had to move to a cinched up 36 to get the right fit in this new design. As such it seems like they now run small?