Ranger 3L Water Pant
Covering your bottom half is Fox Racing’s Ranger 3L Water Pant and pairs perfectly with their Ranger 3L Water Jacket for soaked trail riding shenanigans. With a waterproof exterior and a breathable layer, the Ranger supports hard riding in sloppy conditions as you manual puddles and scrape out deeper ruts on the mountain. The slim fit reduces snagging and bunching as you flirt with trail-side shrubs, and a bit of spandex thrown into to weave keeps the range of motion open for you to ride comfortably, no matter how rowdy the trail looks.
- Keep your legs and under-layer nice and dry on rainy trails
- Waterproof fabric bounces water right off you
- Spandex blend offers a bit of stretch for a comfortable fit
- Chamois-less design helps you wear your favorite padding
- Slim fit reduces trail-snags and crinkle noises
- Item #FXR039I
- [face fabric] 3-layer waterproof windproof breathable fabric, DWR finish (100% polyester), [lower leg] 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- ratchet closure
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.