Why We Like The Race Subframe
We've invested time and money into our bike's components, but now it's time to invest in our body's internal components with the Fox Racing Race Subframe to deliver professional-grade protection across the chest and spine. Featuring a low-profile design, the Race Subframe is worn discreetly under the jersey, and is ready to absorb impact if you hit the gap a little too slow, or fly sideways into the bushes. And while it soaks up impact much like other body armor, the ultra-slim fit is far lighter in weight to reduce bulk and improve mobility. This specific model has been developed using feedback from professional riders, many of whom have sported the Race Subframe at competitive races around the world. Just because it was developed by the pros, doesn't mean you can't don it too at your next event. Fox made it easy to customize the fit with adjustable straps, and the armor's vented foam chassis allows the pads to move with you for superior protection where your body needs it most.
- A lightweight torso guard protects your chest and spine
- Developed using feedback and critique from Fox pro riders
- Recessed D30 back guard and hard plastic chest absorb impact
- Vented bio foam enhances airflow to deliver superior comfort
- Low-profile shoulder system reduces bulk in the upper torso
- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps fit riders of all sizes
- Slim fit is designed to be worn under the jersey
- Item #FXRZ2JD
- [back and chest plates] plastic
- Protection Area
- chest, back
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help