Down to the wire.
This year, Fox Racing flips the classic Livewire Short-Sleeve Jersey on its head, and gives it a bit more MTB styling than before. With pullover design, it fits more like a classic mountain kit, but streamlined and slim for extra aerodynamics on race day, and comfort when you're moving around in the saddle. Its constructed from ultra-light TruDri fabric that pulls moisture away when the pressure is on and you need to cool down, and dries quickly so you don't freeze when a long climb is followed with a fast and shady descent. On top you'll find pinhole mesh over the chest and shoulders that let extra air in to you can keep you cool when the temperatures start to reach triple-digits.
- A slim race jersey with XC roots and boosted breathability
- Ultralight TruDri wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Slim fit is aerodynamic and comfortable, without restricting
- Mesh on shoulders and chest takes breathability to next level
- New pullover design offers superior fit and comfort