Why We Like The Proframe Helmet
As the lightest DH lid ever made by Fox, the Proframe comes with the same full-face, fixed visor protection of a classic DH bucket—albeit in a more streamlined design that won't leave you with your head hanging after an all-day ride. Its low weight means that even if you ride more towards the enduro end of the spectrum, you won't sacrifice time in a race for upgrading to DH-level protection. Fox also punches 24 Big Bore vents into the Proframe's shell, making sure you don't feel like you're trying to ride in an astronaut helmet when you're grinding it out on a long, rocky ridge climb before a serpentine descent.
- Ride with full DH protection without the bulk
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS broadly distributes impact
- MIPS inner basket helps disperse rotational energy
- Fixed visor and chin bar provide protection with airflow
- 15 intake and 9 exhaust vents keep air moving continuously
- Fidlock SNAP buckle made to be operated with gloves
- Item #FXR01W1
- Full Face
- ASTM, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle
- 24 Big Bore vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.9oz (735g)
- Shell Material
- InMold (polycarbonate)
4.5 based on 39 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov