Proframe Helmet - Limited Edition
While we'd all like to lay claim to being invincible on the trail, most of us aren't that lucky. That's why taking proper precautions before gravity-fueled shred fests is critical — after all, we're just mortals. Toss on Fox Racing's Limited Edition Proframe for added coverage that doesn't come at a major weight penalty, or make you feel like a bobble-head on the trail. This feather weight MIPS-equipped helmet shields your noggin from impacts, whether you're charging techy lift laps, or at the dirt jump park with your crew looking to get a little boosty.
As the lightest DH lid ever made by Fox, the Proframe comes with the same full-face, fixed visor protection of a classic DH bucket—albeit in a more streamlined design that won't leave you with your head hanging after an all-day ride. Its low weight means that even if you ride more towards the enduro end of the spectrum, you won't sacrifice time in a race for upgrading to DH-level protection. Fox also punches 24 Big Bore vents into the Proframe's shell, making sure you don't feel like you're trying to ride in an astronaut helmet when you're grinding it out on a long, rocky ridge climb before a serpentine descent.
- Streamlined DH protection meets limited edition styles
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS broadly distributes impact
- MIPS inner basket helps disperse rotational energy
- Fixed visor and chin bar provide protection with airflow
- 15 intake and 9 exhaust vents keep air moving continuously
- Fidlock SNAP buckle made to be operated with gloves