The perfect compromise.
You've never been one for lycra, but on XC days your baggy enduro kit just doesn't cut it — that's why fox created the Livewire Fize Short with a slim race-inspired fit. These shorts pack in a built in bib that omits any need for belts or straps at the waist, keeping the fit slick, and offers mesh uppers with two back pockets with room for a race radio and energy gel. On bottom you'll find the comfort of two different shorts — first, a PRO liner short with Fox's 4-density chamois to cushion you from harsh chatter of the trail, and ligtweight mesh that lets fresh air in while you ride. On top is a lightweight slim-cut short that leaves a bit more to the imagination than lycra, with TruDri Italian Miti fabric that pulls away sweat, and lets fresh air in through laser cut perforations in the inner thigh.
- Shorts that offer XC features with more coverage than lycra
- Breathable outer short wicks away sweat
- Let fresh air in with laser cut vents in outer short
- Inner bib short is light and airy to keep you cool
- Fox Pro multi-density chamois cushions sit bones
- Gripper at hem locks inner short in place
- Pockets at bib back and thigh stash your gel and tools