What's inside that counts.
On the outside, the Fox Racing Legion Glove looks like a standard full-finger hand holster. But inside, it plays host to a plurality of functional features. The Cordura shell is a standard fixture in trail gear, but not when it's haunted internally by a fleece inner face. That combination protects against the abuse of the trail and the frigidity of late autumn air. Even the Lycra gussets, inserted to allow a full range of digit reach, are backed with TPU for weather protection. The knuckles and fingers are padded for when the trail party turns punchy (as in literally punching trees), and touchscreen compatibility lets you capture all the incriminating evidence on your phone.
- A trail glove possessed with insulation
- Durable outer conceals fleece interior
- Gussets maintain dexterity for reaching shift levers
- Padding protects knuckles on tree-crowded trails
- Touchscreen compatibility keeps you connected
- Hook-and-loop cuff secures against any drafts
View more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
|Hand Length||7.2 - 7.4in
|7.4 - 7.6in
|7.6 - 7.9in
|7.9 - 8.1in
|8.1 - 8.3in
|8.3 - 8.6in
8.6 - 8.8in
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-8||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the fullest part of the hand not including the thumb. If you're right handed, use your right hand and vice versa.
- Socks are measured in US Men's shoe sizes.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
These are super comfortable and durable gloves. I put they are true to size but the fingers are a little tight. But on the other hand, I do have chubby fingers. The material is pretty stretchy so that doesn't bother me. Totally digging them!
This glove is great it looks good and very breathable . Feels very durable. I'd recommend these gloves to anyone.