Item # FXR0511
Fox Racing Launch Sport Knee Pad $27.95
Break yo' self ... or not.
You don't have to break the bank to prevent breaking yourself. The Fox Launch Sport Knee Pad gives you all the protection and comfort to go big—without costing so much you can't afford to replace all those broken bike parts.
- A floating inner knee hinge provides on-the-bike mobility and fit
- Above the knee elastic strap holds the knee cup in place while pedaling
- A plastic exoskeleton shell protects from high-energy impacts
- Asymmetrical design fits the left and right leg for anatomically correct comfort
View more Knee & Shin Pads
|Top Strap||13 - 18in
(33 - 46cm)
|15 - 20in
|Middle Strap||9 - 12in
(23 - 30cm)
|10 - 14in
(25 - 36cm)
|Bottom Strap||7 - 12in
(18 - 30cm)
|8 - 12in
(20 - 30cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over bare skin.
- Top Strap:
- Measure around your thigh directly above your knee.
- Middle Strap:
- Measure around the thickest part of your calf.
- Bottom Strap:
- Measure around your ankle.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: One size fits all
Im 6' 212 lbs, the pads fit comfortably but the do slide down during pedaling and jumps.
They do pull up easily while riding.
Ok for the price
Good protection. I've taken some spills while wearing these. They offer good protection. They do shift a bit while pedaling. So readjustment will be required periodically during your ride.
great for the price
I wear these for dirt jumping and I think they work great. They do move around a little but nothing to complain about!!! I had no problem with them sliding down only a little side to side. Quick and easy to throw on and off. And the fit was perfect for me.
I hated my old Fox shin guards because they had this big sleeve on them that was supposed to hold them in place, even though it didn't. I thought this one would be better because I wouldn't have to take my shoes off to put the sleeve part of the leg guard on. All this really fixed was the hot itchy sleeve that was hard to put on, the pad still doesnt' stay in place though, so its not perfect. It also fits really big.
Uncomfortable, itchy, hot and do not stay in place. Can a knee pad get any worse? I got the "adult" sized pads and I am not a small guy at 6'3" 210lbs and they are big on me. Straps are too long and had to cut the velcro off and reattach it just to keep these attached to my legs.
I expected more from Fox.