Bells be damned.
When it comes to performance cycling gear, there's a fine line between a quality, high-functioning pair of shorts and something with a huge price markup due to unnecessary bells and whistles. The Indicator Shorts are Fox Racing's way of saying to hell with those bells and whistles. They've got Fox's top-tier TruMotion fabric and the Rider Attack Position (RAP) profile featured on the brand's bling offerings, but without the extra features that look good on the sell sheet but don't necessarily boost the ride experience. The shorts permit a full range of pedal motion and body English for grunting up cruxes or throwing the bike through corners, and Fox's new external adjustment feature lets you control fit more easily.
- Mountain bike shorts built for function, not style
- High-stretch material breathes and moves with you
- Detachable liner with a women-specific chamois
- Fox's RAP fit built for charging up and down
- Pockets include a secure, zippered option for car keys