Man about town.
Fox Racing makes plenty of kit that would be at home on any DH or enduro race circuit, but it recognizes that even the most devoted riders have regular lives too. For the fall days when you're squeezing in a ride in the hour between work and your buddy's birthday celebration, the Men's Indicator Long-Sleeve Print Jersey has you covered. Its simple, V-neck design makes it an easy piece to throw on when you get to the trailhead, and its full-length sleeves will add a touch of insulation on shady, crisp fall trails, without leaving you dripping when you get to the top of the climb. Fox purposely toned down the graphics on the Indicator Print to adapt it to post-ride activities; you may not want to show up for a first date in it, but the subdued camouflage will fit in at most other casual engagements. A zippered pocket hangs onto keys, cash, or other small essentials, and well-placed reflective accents keep you visible when the sun sets earlier than expected.
- Stay warm and dry on the trails and off in this versatile top
- Relaxed fit cut for a riding position
- Subdued graphics that adapt to commitments off-trail
- Flatlock seams and moisture wicking fabric move with you
- Zippered rear pocket keeps your essentials safe