One for all.
Breakfast, bike, beverages, bed, repeat: the Fox Racing Indicator Women's Jersey may be the one piece of gear that can meet every need on a weekend divided between campsite shenanigans and flowy singletrack. It combines Fox's casual, t-shirt styling with a TruDri synthetic that wicks moisture and ventilates on the trail and dries fast when splashed with an errant beverage while indulging in late-night drinkies.
If you instead choose to abstain in favor of a pre-dawn start the next day, reflective details will help you stay visible while navigating to the trail head. Plus, you won't have to deal with the stink of dried beer while laboring up a climb under the hot sun.
- Fox's all-purpose mountain bike jersey
- Fabric wicks moisture, ventilates, and dries fast
- Stash pocket holds an ID or lift pass
- Reflective details help keep you visible in low-light
- Athletic fit and casual are at home in the saddle or the social scene
View more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(78.7 - 80.0cm)
(63.5 - 66.0cm)
(76.2 - 80.0cm)
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Love this jersey!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I seriously dig the Fox Indicator Jersey. The Heather Light Blue color is definitely more of a deep turquoise, as photographed, and looks great in person. This jersey was much lighter weight than I was expecting it to be, but it was really an awesome surprise, as summer is on it's way and light weight and breathable jerseys are awesome to have. The fabric is soft and feels almost like cotton, the cut is flattering and feminine without being girly, and it's comfortable for riding while wicking sweat and keeping you cool. Definitely would recommend this jersey!