Cheer for fall.
After a season of sweating it out on long climbs and exposed singletrack, crisper fall air on the trails makes for a well-earned respite. Once you've put away your summer jerseys, you can count on Fox Racing's Women's Long-Sleeve Indicator Jersey to take away some of the chill—not to mention the grasping branches—when you get to the trailhead without causing you to overheat once you're into the meat of the climb.
As you enjoy hero dirt and shoot through tunnels of red, orange, and gold leaves, the TRUDRI fabric wicks moisture. Additional comfort comes in the form of mesh vents, which add airflow, and flatlock seams, which reduce chafing. Reflective accents keep you visible at the trailhead, and zippered pockets safely stash your favorite mid-ride snack (candy corn, anyone?) so you have it when you need it.
- Lean hard into hero dirt and cooler air with the Indicator
- Regular fit allows for a baselayer, if needed
- Airy mesh panels and breathable fabric prevent overheating
- Zippered stash pockets keep your stuff safe
- Inner optics wipe lets you clean your lenses on-the-go
View more Women's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(78.7 - 80.0cm)
(63.5 - 66.0cm)
(76.2 - 80.0cm)
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Really breathable and functional. Nice slim fit. My only complaint is that it's a little short but otherwise I love it!
Flattering & Functional
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: S
Fox has mastered the women's bike jersey, with the slimmer fit and feminine design, while still being fully functional. For a size small top I would say the sizing is a bit small. Fits more like an XS in other brand's jerseys. But I love the slim fit. The fabric is very comfortable, and after taking a fill spills on my other Fox jersey with the same fabric, I can say without a doubt that it is also durable. The sleeves are tighter, so if you are an elbow pad wearer, they won't fit underneath them. The hip pocket is a nice feature, for keeping a car key or another small item in it! It is also nice to see some women's gear that isn't pink, or purple...or teal. Might have to get both colors!
Love this jersey!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
As the weather gets colder, I typically use arm warmers so I can still use my short sleeve jerseys. However, sometimes I don't want to be bothered with putting on my arm warmers and having to deal with elastic. This jersey is great - the material works as it says it does. I've worn this jersey with a thin light packable jacket in a place with some cold sections and I've been warm through the ride. I have another Fox short sleeve jersey that seemed to get frayed/pilled up with the belt from my pack and this one doesn't have that problem. I can't think of any negatives for this jersey. I am typically a M and I bought a L because I wanted a more relaxed fit for mtn biking.