Slaying the trail is all in a days work for you, but that doesn't mean you don't need some support on the bike. That isn't to imply that you need a crew following you, ready to fix a flat on a whim — but rather, some compressive support from a sports bra actually built for life on the trail. Fox teamed up with its top athletes for support and testing, understanding the rigorous demands of mountain biking, and working to perfect the ideal support for days on the trail. The result is the Indicator Bra — Fox's first answer to our needs on the bike, offering zoned compression sections to boost support, and focus on reducing vertical motion, while still maintaining the side-to-side support that most sports bras offer. Together, you'll find an increase in riding comfort without going overboard with restrictive pressure. The bra is crafted from Italian TruDri Miti fabric that has a knack for wicking away moisture, preventing buildup of sweat, while perforations in the center let cool air in, and venting on the seamless elastic straps assists in capillary action to pull away perspiration on the tedious climbs.
- A breathable and supportive bra for rowdy trail days
- Zoned compression keeps you steady when the trail gets wild
- Designed to reduce vertical and side-to-side movements
- Ultra-breathable Italian TruDri fabric breathes and wicks
- Perforations in center chest let cool air in on hot climbs
- Seamless elastic back keeps you comfortable all day long
- Let your back breathe with help from perforations on straps