Flux MIPS Helmet
The original Flux was the first trail-specific lid offered by Fox Racing, being one of the best-selling trail helmets on the market for over 12 years. Due for an update, Fox Racing created the reinvigorated Flux MIPS Helmet with a myriad of their best technologies, creating an ultra-lightweight, tough-wearing trail lid that fits exceptionally well and remains highly ventilated on hot summer days.
Fox Racing created the newest Flux MIPS with Varizorb multi-density EPS foam, which provides greater impact dispersion where you need it most, plus an internal cage that fortifies the helmet from crushing impacts along the rear. 14 Big Bore vents maximize cooling airflow to prevent overheating on hot summer days. Additionally, there's a 300-degree fit system with a control dial to fine-tune the fit and feel to your exact head size.
The Flux MIPS differentiates itself over the standard Flux with the addition of a low-friction, elastomeric MIPS liner that better disperses rotational forces, should you suffer a nasty spill on the trail. It's upgraded with a Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed entry and quick-releasing convenience. Additionally, you'll find an X-Static liner that prevents the growth of smelly microbes from inhabiting this helmet, especially when you're sweating profusely.
- Fox Racing's best-selling trail lid gets modern update
- Updated helmet design is lightweight and low-profile
- MIPS low-friction liner disperses rotational forces
- MIPS helmet upgraded with Fidlock buckle, X-Static liner
- Varizorb EPS foam uses multiple densities for protection
- 14 Big Bore vents maximize cooling airflow in hot weather
- 300-degree fit system with micro-adjustable rear dial
- Item #FXR02GF
- adjustable visor
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- 300Â° retention system with dial adjust
- 14 Big Bore intake and exhaust vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Shell Material
- lightweight polycarbonate shell
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov