When Fox Racing first introduced the Flux Helmet, it was one of the few trail-specific helmets available. This year, the Flux is joined by plenty of formidable competition, but it still holds its own as a lightweight, affordable player in the trail market. The Flux boasts an all-new dial-actuated retention system for an even more customizable fit.
The most notable feature of the Flux is probably its extensive rear coverage, which provides valuable protection to the vulnerable areas on the back and sides of the head. The Flux's lightweight EPS foam protection stays the same from past years, with Fox adding 14 strategically-shaped vents to usher air in and out of the helmet to keep you cool-headed on the trails or during park sessions.
- Lightweight helmet for cruising up and down trails
- In-mold shell better absorbs and dissipates impact
- Extended protection because ramps and rocks are both really hard
- Generous ventilation for days you're climbing to earn your runs
- Visor fends off sun, rain, and errant branches
- Dial adjustment provides a precisely customized fit