Item # FXR01X6
Fox Racing Flexair Short - Women's $90.96
When you're the motor.
Much of Fox Racing's trail gear is moto-inspired, and the Flexair Women's Shorts are no exception. They are exceptionally breathable and durable, though, two qualities that we require when—unlike those MX hooligans—we ourselves are the motor. The shorts get their defining qualities from TruMotion fabric, a four-way stretch material that allows unrestricted movement in the saddle while you're muscling the bike through corners and questionable lines.
The material is arranged in multiple panels in order to create Fox's RAP (Rider Attach Position), which provides ample leg coverage but rides high to avoid saddle hang-ups. The ratcheting front closure ensures the RAP fit lives up to its name by letting you dial the waist as needed for the day's ride or loosen it up while slouching at the trailhead with one of those warm IPAs that have been rolling around your backseat for weeks.
- A mountain bike short for the enduro-minded
- High-stretch material accommodates body English on hot descents
- Manages moisture when things get equally hot on the climbs
- RAP fit provides coverage without catching the saddle nose
- Waist ratchet dials fit for shredding or slouching
- Low-profile zippers secure your pocket cargo
- Ventilated to preserve air flow on roasting summer days
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
|US Size||0||1 - 3||5||7||9 - 11|
|33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|38 - 39.5in
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
|29 - 29.5in
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
|31 - 31.5in
(78.7 - 80cm)
|25 - 26in
(63.5 - 66cm)
|30 - 31.5in
(76.2 - 80cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|40 - 41.5in
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
|29 - 29.5in
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
|30 - 30.5in
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Ran a wee bit big on me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I never have good luck with online measurement charts. I ordered the large as per the sizing chart and they are about 2 inches too big in the waist even when tightened they are too large. I had similar issues with the Ripley shorts which I also ordered in large. Overall I love these shorts though. They are long in the leg and have plenty of room to move. The fabric feels very durable and the pockets are great. I am returning the large and ordering a medium.
As a reference, I am 5’9” and 157lbs. Long legs medium torso and broad shoulders.
Love these pants
The most comfortable and durable mountain bike shorts I own. I now have them in every color! I'm 5'6" 125lbs and they fit a little baggy in the rear but when I'm on the bike and I'm in attack position, it fills out nicely. Love that they go over my knees for added protection. I've fallen a few times and the shorts were unscathed. Highly recommend!
DH Shorts, well-Ventilated
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Moto-style DH shorts, super long knee coverage so you don't get any gap between knee pads. I actually love the ratchet strap waist belt and the material is thick enough to deter sharp branches at speed.
What is the inseam on these?