Your gravity kit probably saw its fair share of abuse throughout last season, and if you're looking to freshen things up for the start of this one, Fox's Flexair Shorts would be a good place to start. Made to be paired with the jersey of the same name, the Flexair is made with the same stretchy, breathable Tru-Motion fabric, and it features extra spandex to help it hold its shape for hours. Laser-cut perforations keep air moving through the fabric as you blast through hand-numbing descents, while low-profile zippered pockets give you space to stash ride fuel and essentials so you can stay out all day.
- Podium proven shorts with a penchant for abuse
- High-stretch synthetic enables movement in and around the saddle
- Durable material embraces grasping branches and trail furniture
- Ventilation cools your engine on days the lift is closed
- Zippered pockets secure a lift pass and snacks
- All of the pockets and perforations are laser-cut, and lasers are tight