Why We Like The Flexair Pant
Let's start with the fact that the Flexair Pant is Fox Racing's solution to our need for a versatile pant that can be as much of a workhorse as a speedy companion. They're designed with a super-light construction thanks to TruMotion all-way stretch fabrics, and that means we're seeing increased mobility like no other. TruDri fabrics wick moisture away from the body to keep us dry, so we can carry on huffing and puffing up those gnarly climbs without overheating. Body-mapped laser perforations on the front and back are designed to keep us cool no matter where we're riding, and we are a big fan of the tapered leg design that reduces the risk of snags.
- Mountain bike-specific pants for keeping cool and comfortable
- A tapered leg design and regular fit reduces risks of snags
- Two secure hand zippered pockets make room for essentials
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris on trail
- Body-mapping laser perforation on the front and back offer ventilation
- TruMotion all-way stretch fabric increases range of mobility
- TruDri fabrics move moisture away from the body to keep us dry
- Item #FXRZ2RI
- 88% polyamide nylon, 12% elastane
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [size 34] 11.6oz
- downhill, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.