Flexair Long-Sleeve Jersey
Enduro and gravity-oriented days call for a little extra fabric to save skin, but that shouldn't doom you to bulky kits that don't breathe. Toss on the Fox Racing Flexair Long-Sleeve Jersey and conquer the mountain with airy breathability, while rocking the same protection and coverage that Fox's UCI Downhill team sports. The Flexair aims to find the balance between fit and function, with lightweight and airy materials that flex with you thanks to all-way stretch construction. Targeted ventilation funnels cool air in, while allowing heat and sweat to escape so you can keep your temperature down, even when you're booking it into corners with serious heat. Fox equips the Flexair with abrasion-resistant shoulder panels to hold up to the rigors of downhill riding, so you can hold up to the overgrowth when you opt for the aggressive inside line.
- An airy jersey built to be tough enough for DH pros
- TruDri fabrics move sweat away from the body, keep you dry
- Airy and light back panel ushers away hot air and sweat
- Laser-perforated vents funnel cool air in while you ride
- Hold up to overgrown trails with abrasion-resistant panels
- All-way stretch fabric moves with you on the bike