Unless you're lying face-up on the wrong side of an overcooked berm, browsing Competitive on your smartphone in order to find a replacement for the jersey you just shredded in a crash, chances are you're stuck inside somewhere, attending to professional obligations, and dreaming about flowy runs. We're in the same boat. That's why, when the time comes to realize those dreams, we don't take any chances on shoddy gear that'll scupper our day in the sun. The Flexair Women's Jersey eliminates that risk. It represents the height of Fox Racing's moto-inspired, DH podium-proven technical know-how, so you can put it on and forget it's there, confident in the knowledge that it doesn't get much better.
Earning descents can be a rite of passage, especially while shaking off those early spring cobwebs, and the Flexair lives up to the implications of its name with a breathable synthetic blend that manages moisture to keep you and your gravity powder dry. Laser cut perforations and mesh inserts further this aim, and an element of spandex adds stretch for full mobility in the saddle while leaning the bike through descents and popping off kickers.
- A podium-proven mountain bike jersey for flowy sessions
- Athletic fit is low-profile but not roadie-tight
- TruDri synthetic and mesh inserts maintain cool dryness
- Lie flat cuffs reduce bulk under gloves
- Moto styling pairs best with agro lines and trailhead IPA
View more Women's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(78.7 - 80.0cm)
(63.5 - 66.0cm)
(76.2 - 80.0cm)
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.