Sure, burlier gloves may have a knack for muting chatter, but they also take a whole lot away from bar feel and tactile grip, and when real-time feel is of utmost importance, reach for the Fox Racing Flexair Limited Edition Gloves. These lightweight gloves live up to their name, with an ultra-perforated single-piece palm that allows cool air in, and a minimalistic back of hand that wicks perspiration away, and allows cool air in. The fingers are gusseted with stretch-mesh to keep ventilation going while enabling a tactile feel on the bars. Fox employs TruFeel internal texture that heightens feel and control of levers while you're riding, and touch-screen compatible digits so you can stay connected with your crew in the event that someone takes a wrong turn.
- Fox's minimalist glove gets a limited-edition makeover
- Single-layer palm is ultra-perforated for ventilation
- Stretch mesh finger gussets improve dexterity and airflow
- Touchscreen compatible digits keep you connected on the trail
- TruFeel internal texture elevates feel and control of levers
- Molded slip-on cuff for easy on-and-off