Item # FXR01XP
Fox Racing Flexair Glove $24.46
Utmost flex and feel.
Whereas burlier gloves mute bar feel with excess padding, the Fox Racing Flexair Glove takes the minimalist route for near-telepathic control when you're railing berms and picking apart technical lines. Impressively breathable, the Flexair Glove truly lives up to its name with numerous perforations alleviating overheating issues and excess perspiration.
Ultra-thin Cordura lends incredible flex and feel, while its abrasion-resistance makes it highly resistant to rips and tears. Stretch mesh gussets between the fingers increase mobility for quick shifts and easier brake modulation. And to help you capture the action on the trail or change up your playlist, the conductive thumb and index finger allow you to control your smartphone.
- Intuitive flex and feel for everyday trail rides
- Cordura stretch for mobility and abrasion-resistance
- Numerous perforations eliminate overheating issues
- Stretch mesh between fingers for greater control
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger
View more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
|Hand Length||7.2 - 7.4in
|7.4 - 7.6in
|7.6 - 7.9in
|7.9 - 8.1in
|8.1 - 8.3in
|8.3 - 8.6in
8.6 - 8.8in
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-8||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the fullest part of the hand not including the thumb. If you're right handed, use your right hand and vice versa.
- Socks are measured in US Men's shoe sizes.
Reviews & Community
Waaay too small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I wear a size large in just about every type of glove. I couldn't even get my fingers into these gloves. I would guess that a person who typically wears a size large would want the XXL in these. Quality of gloves seems nice if you can find the right size.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ordered a pair of large and thought I got a set of women’s gloves they were so tight! Lol, sent them back and got a pair of XL and they are still tight, but wearable. The gloves are super thin so they aren’t the most durable if you crash, but if not they should last a while! I’ve gotten about 15 rides of over 20 miles in mine and they still look brand new. All around a very good lightweight glove.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
Fox makes great gloves and I really enjoy these Flexair's. They are super lightweight, fairly durable, and very breathable. They definitely run a little small so I did end up having to go up a size. Overall though, I really like them and they keep my hands protected while not being too hot.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
very nice gloves. they run about a size small so make sure to go up.