Fox Racing's Flexair DH Long-Sleeve Men's Jersey is born from moto and proven on the backs (and podiums) of the DH circuit. Suffice it to say its pedigree doesn't really need any justification, but we'll do it, anyway. The jersey is made from TruDri, a proprietary synthetic that stresses abrasion resistance without sacrificing moisture management and ventilation.
It's not as airy as tissue-paper road jerseys, but it'll help keep you dry on climbs while standing up to the abuse of uncooperative trail furniture when things don't go as planned after dropping in. It also affords a bit of stretch for reclining with a post-ride beverage or muscling the bike through corners while earning said beverage.
- A gravity jersey with a moto pedigree
- Synthetic material stretches, breathes, and resists abrasion
- Lie-flat cuffs help you maintain a low profile
- Strategic perforations add ventilation for climbs
- Collar tailored to accommodate various ride postures
- Moto graphics make your aggressive intentions plain