Why We Like The Dropframe Pro Helmet
Taking design cues from the Proframe but without the chin bar, the Dropframe Pro Helmet combines MIPS technology and extended coverage for the ears and back of the head with the unhindered breathability of an open-faced design. Eight Big Bore intake vents and seven exhaust ports provide additional ventilation, working with the fixed-position visor to channel air through the helmet for a cooling effect on long summer shred days. Should you take a spill, a tough outer shell molded to a dual-density Varizorb EPS liner spreads the impact forces across a wider area, helping to protect against high-speed crashes and slow-rolling tumbles alike.
- Open-face helmet with extra coverage for technical trails
- Offers protection for the ears and back of the head
- MIPS technology can help reduce impact from rotational forces
- Lightweight but tough polycarbonate outer shell
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS effectively disperses impact force
- Large intake and exhaust ports provide airy ventilation
- Fixed visor helps channel airflow through the helmet
- Fidlock SNAP buckle for quick entry and exit with gloves on
- Item #FXRZ2AM
- Audio Compatible
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, EN 1078, AS/NZS 2063
- Fit Adjustment
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle
- 8 Big Bore vents, 7 exhaust vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.5oz
- Shell Material
3.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.