Ride like the weather's perfect.
Just because the weather's not perfect doesn't mean the dirt isn't calling your name. When things are chilly, windy, and a little wet, just don the Fox Racing Diffuse Women's Jacket and get after it like like the sun's shining. It's easier to ride when it's a little chilly and damp anyway, because you stay cool and the trails stay tacky. If you get a little too cool, though, the Diffuse's lightweight fleece back and sleeves will keep some heat close to your skin, and the synthetic fabric on the front will block the wind and shed light precipitation, courtesy of the water-resistant DWR coating.
Fox hooked the Diffuse up with a lightweight adjustable hood, in case it starts sprinkling a little harder during the climb, and included a back flap vent to help you stay comfortable and reflective details to make the ride back to the parking lot a little bit safer. There are also two hand pockets, one of which has a port for easy headphone routing, so you can keep your motivational jams blasting when you're grinding up hills or convincing yourself to not touch the brakes on the way down.
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike Wear Element Windstopper Active Shell Zip-Off Jacket - Women's
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(78.7 - 80.0cm)
(63.5 - 66.0cm)
(76.2 - 80.0cm)
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.