Demo DH WR Pants
Riding in the rain is going to be soggy no matter what you do, but it's so damn fun that it's totally worth getting cold, wet, and covered in mud. Fox Racing designed the Demo DH WR Men's Pants to ward off the weather's worst and offer plenty of mobility and protection while you're getting rowdy on big DH courses and secret backwoods trails.
The DH WR is the same as the standard Demo DH, with one exception: the burly 600D polyester fabric is DWR-treated, which repels water and sheds mud to keep you (relatively) dry and clean. A mesh lining helps wick moisture away from your skin, and stretchy mesh panels at the knees and crotch keep you pedaling hard without feeling restricted. Additional stretch panels at the back and hips encourage freedom of movement, and the elastic cuffs and ratcheting waist help you dial up a secure and mud-proof fit. There's a small water-resistant zip pocket on the left thigh, too, so you can keep your snacks dry in case you need a pick-me-up before you crush your next lap.
- Water-resistant MTB pants for gravity-focused riding
- Durable fabric is DWR-treated to shed mud and water
- Stretch mesh inserts provide mobility and ventilation
- Interior mesh liner wicks moisture to prevent clamminess
- Rider Attack Position cut is shaped for precision on the bike
- Welded, zippered stash pocket keeps your essentials dry
- Bonded pedal flip & drivetrain protection on the lower leg
- Sublimated graphics look sharp and resist fading