Why We Like The Defend RS Pant
The Defend RS Pant is ready to roll when it comes to trail riding. Whether we're dodging rocks and roots or flowing downhill, these pants will offer the durability and comfort needed to pick up the pace and never hold back. We like the tapered lower leg, but also the stretch mesh inset that keeps us cool while we're pedaling. TruDri fabrics wick sweat away from the body while TruMotion all-way stretch offers full freedom of movement. Plus, a durable DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris so we have one less thing to worry about.
- Double-layer knee panels stand up to wear and tear
- Race-ratchet closure allows for micro-adjustments as needed
- Tapered lower leg is cut for trail riding
- TruDri fabrics wick sweat away from the body
- TruMotion all-way stretch allows for full freedom of movement
- DWR finish guards against moisture, dirt, and debris
- Body-mapped laser perforations increase airflow
- Item #FXRZ2RB
- 89% Cordura, 11% elastane dobby
- tapered leg
- 2 front hand
- Claimed Weight
- [size 34] 1lb 1oz
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help