Don't back down from technical trails where falling simply isn't an option, at least not when you're wearing the Fox Racing Men's Attack Short without Liner. Just as its name implies, the Attack Short is Fox's premiere all-mountain short, designed for scintillating descents and bigger lines where flexibility is of the utmost importance. As such, it's made of TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric for uncompromising flexibility when you're pummeling over rock outcroppings and getting aggressive over the rear on the descent.
Tiny laser-cut perforations along the inner-legs provide exceptional ventilation on the warmest rides of the year and the adjustable waistband buckle ratchets securely in place to avoid any slippage while pedaling swiftly. It's rounded out with secure-zip hand pockets for storage functionality on the trail, plus a soft y-fold elastic waistband for hours on continuous riding comfort. And in case you're wondering, this particular version doesn't include a padded liner short, so you can pair it with your favorites at home to gain a customized level of support.
- Fox's premiere short for aggressive all-mountain rides
- TruMotion 4-way stretch keeps you moving freely on your bike
- Laser-cut perforations provide cooling airflow on warmer days
- Soft y-fold elastic waistband won't pinch or cause irritation
- Adjustable ratchet closure at waistband for a secure fit
- Zippered hand pockets provide functional trail storage