Item # FXR021H
Fox Racing Attack Pro Fire Softshell Jacket - Men's $249.95
Hold off on hibernation and ride through the winter.
Instead of curling up into the fetal position and trying your best at hibernation when frozen flakes start falling from the sky, throw on the Fox Racing Attack Pro Fire Softshell Jacket and send it down your favorite trails well into the snowy season. Boosted with tons of tech features, the Attack Pro Fire Softshell is prepared to keep you warm when temperatures plummet, thanks to a burly hybrid construction of hardshell, softshell, and lofty insulation.
With snow flurries in mind, Fox Racing equips the Attack Pro Fire softshell with lightweight ripstop nylon that holds up to the icy breeze, and DWR treatment that keeps moisture rolling off. Softshell side panels underneath the arm allow for free range of motion, so you can stay comfortable when throwing your whip sideways over gaps and popping off of rollers. Keeping you warm, Polartec Alpha Direct insulation offers 90g of lofty insulation that allows for maximum breathability while maintaining warmth. Nicknamed "Active Insulation," Polartec Alpha works harder to wick away moisture the more you move, so you don't have to stress adding and removing layers mid ride.
Upping the game in durability, the elbows are reinforced with Cordura panels that can handle the abuse we tend to hit our jackets with. Whether it's stray branches, trail debris, or underestimating the ice on a frosty berm that sends you into the woods, you'll be glad to have the reinforcement built to stand up to the rocks and roots on your ride. Water resistant zippers back up the package to keep you dry, and reflective logos illuminate when you make your way from trail to bar for your post-ride porter and bison burger.
- A burly MTB jacket for getting out when temps drop
- Hybrid construction captures the best of 3 worlds
- Ripstop hardshell repels water with DWR treatment
- Softshell panels offer stretch for range of motion
- Polartec Alpha Direct regulates body temperature
- Stand up to branches and debris with Cordura elbows
- Cut in Rider Attack Position for comfort in saddle
- Hi-Vis logos illuminate on your way to the pub
- Draw cord cinches at hem for dialed in fit
View more Men's Jackets
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127cm)
|52 - 54in
(132.1 - 137.2cm)
(80 - 82.5cm)
(82.5 - 85.1cm)
(85.1 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 90.2cm)
(90.2 - 92.7cm)
(90.2 - 92.7cm)
(66 - 71.1cm)
(71.1 - 76.2cm)
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
(77.5 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 80cm)
(80 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 82.5cm)
(81.3 - 82.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.