With the Attack Women's Jersey, Fox Racing ensures that we no longer have to suffer through the ill-fitting compromises of shapeless men's jerseys. It's tailored for an aggressive fit in an aggressive posture, not quite painted-on like a road jersey, but tailored with a women-specific shape. As with the men's version, the women's Attack forgoes some of the luxury details of more expensive jerseys like the Flexair, opting instead for a simple construction that fits well, wicks moisture, dries quickly, and ventilates while you're suffering up (or reveling in) climbs.
- A do-it-all mountain bike jersey
- Women-specific cut suits agro saddle postures
- Material wicks moisture and ventilates
- Stash pocket holds ID and beer money or a lift pass
- Reflective details help keep you visible while riding home from the trail head
View more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(78.7 - 80.0cm)
(63.5 - 66.0cm)
(76.2 - 80.0cm)
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The Fox Racing Attack jersey was an awesome addition to my riding gear this year. It's super lightweight and breathable, and flattering on. The purple graphic fades to black and grey in different lighting, which is really cool, I like that it's not super flashy.
True to size, and looks great in person.