A fiery softshell for icy conditions.
When your riding crew has hung up their bikes to collect dust for the winter, throw on your Fox Racing Attack Fire Softshell jacket for women, and send it down frosty miles of singletrack where the only other souls you'll find are elk and deer. With three-layer softshell and bonded fleece construction you'll get to enjoy the solitude that off-season riding provides, without the cold and wet bogging you down.
The Attack Fire Softshell is built to stand up to snow and rain thanks to wind-and-water resistant Ripstop fabric, and a DWR coating adds an extra shield to the construction, so you can confidently saddle up when deep purple clouds are hanging low. Underneath the 3-layer fabric, you'll find bonded fleece that brushes against your skin with a soft feel, providing insulation when the temperatures dip, and wicking properties that pull sweat away from your skin so that you don't overheat on long or techy climbs. Catching stray branches to the elbow is somewhat inevitable on the trail, so Fox equips the jacket with Cordura reinforced elbow and forearm panels, protecting it from abrasion so it can stand up to rough riding.
- Hit the trail in the off-season in a fiery softshell jacket
- 3-layer construction seals out the elements
- Fleece lining wicks away sweat and insulates
- DWR coating repels water with ease
- Extra durability from Cordura enforced elbows
- Bonded chest pocket keeps your essentials safe
- Hi-vis logos boost visibility when heading from home to trail