Attack Fire Softshell Jacket
Winter shouldn't mean the end of your riding season, so throw on the Fox Racing Attack Fire Softshell Jacket and get out whether or not the getting's good. With warm fleece against your skin, room for layering with your favorite jersey or baselayer, and protection from the elements, you'll be glad to get out and enjoy the solitude offered by isolated trails in the so called "off-season."
The Attack Fire Softshell is constructed from a 3-layer wind-and-water resistant softshell fabric that cuts through bitter weather with ease. For additional protection, Fox incorporates a C6 DWR treatment that encourages water to roll off the jacket instead of soaking through. The jacket features a bonded fleece lining that increases warmth on the go, and works to wick away moisture so you can keep dry and comfortable when you start mashing up techy climbs. For trails with excessive overgrowth or those unfortunate times when you take a spill, reinforced Cordura elbow panels add abrasion resistance and durability. As with other Fox performance apparel, the jacket is cut with their Rider Attack Position pattern that is specifically designed for the riding stance, ensuring your are comfortable when it's time to attack the trail.
- A softshell for hitting the trails when the getting's not good
- 3-layer construction seals out harsh winter elements
- Fleece lining adds warmth and wicks moisture during hard efforts
- DWR coating repels water for additional weather protection
- Cordura-reinforced elbows for durability and abrasion resistance
- Bonded chest pocket keeps your essentials safe and secure
- Hi-vis logos boost visibility when heading home from the trailhead
- MTB-specific cut works with you in a riding position