Onward and upward.
While your friends are all about ripping DH laps, you've always been more partial to the climb. Missing out on finding the perfect line through a narrow, root-latticed switchback by taking the lifts up seems like a waste to you, which is why you've stuck with XC even in this golden age of enduro. Fox Racing understands, and the dirt-loving brand made the Ascent Jersey just for you.
Lightweight and streamlined, the jersey's synthetic TRUDRI Italian fabric hugs your body as you throw energy into the pedals, wicking moisture away from your skin to keep you from overheating on exposed climbs. Then, the full-length zipper helps with that too, giving you a way to let air into the jersey when you've lost count of how many switchbacks you have to go until the top.
Three rear pockets give you space to store bonk-preventing snacks on mid-mountain rest breaks, with an additional zippered pocket for credit cards or cash. An elastic band around the waist helps keep the entire jersey in place, even when the pockets are loaded down with goodies. An audio cord port accommodates ride tunes, and reflective accents enhance your visibility when the sun dips down behind the mountain.
- Advanced fabric tech abounds in this jersey for comfy XC rides
- Moisture-wicking fabric breathes while you ride
- Slim-fitting design enhances wicking performance
- Full-length zipper allows for heat dumps on sunny trails
- Optics wipe at inner hem helps keep your lenses clear
- Reflective accents improve visibility on low-light rides